Pages

Blogmark 1#: Love Thing

Wednesday 18 January 2012

I'm having a ball blogging and following other people's offerings. I've stumbled upon so many exciting, interesting blogs that my reader's stacked high with post feeds - at present I've got 157 unread to get through. So, I've decided to start an occasional series called 'Blogmark', which will feature an edit of the sites I find particularly inspiring. 

dazzlelight91's turquoise twist on a classic smokey eye

I wanted to kick-off with one of my favourite beauty blogs - Love Thing by dazzlelight91. I've come to realise that you know you've found a 'favourite' when you see a new post pop up and think 'ooh, fantastic. I'll save that for later with a nice cup of tea ...'

I first spied Sara's work on the Irish beauty blog Beaut.ie. She was guest-posting with an amazing purple eye make-up tutorial (take a sneaky peek here), and when I clicked through to her blog link I was hooked - an hour later and I was still scrolling! I'm totally wowed by Sara's skills (absolutely impeccable blending and false lash application), the range of looks and colour combinations she creates (there's something for everyone - even tired mama's), and just how visually inspiring her step-by-step tutorials are. If you've lost your make-up mojo feast your eyes on the images below. I defy you not to want to crack open an Urban Decay palette at the very first opportunity. The girl's got heaps of talent :)

 

For more beautiful make-up ideas, inspiration and step-by-step 
tutorials hop on over to Sara's blog - here


* All images are reproduced with kind permission and remain the copyright of dazzlelight91

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs